Saber Comp 2019 - Balance
Welcome to the newly branded site, everyone! Another year, another theme. Details below!
(Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/kY2MSNK)
1. All entries must come in under five (5) minutes (this DOES include bumper and titles). There is absolutely no exception to this rule. Even an entry with a 5:01 timecode will be disqualified.
2. Entries must revolve around the theme. This year’s theme is Balance.
3. Weapons are limited to those seen in the Star Wars canon — Single bladed, double-bladed, dual-wielding, cross-guards, dark sabers, Inquisitor rotating-sabers, heck, even a Z6 baton! Blasters are acceptable as well. For a full approval list, visit the rules page on sabercomp.com/rules
4. The Saber Comp 2019 bumper must be attached to the beginning of all entries — You can download it on the resources page.
5. Your entry may come from a larger, pre-existing project, but said project must be unreleased before the Saber Comp 2019 deadline.
6. There is no limit on how many entries you can enter as long as they are submitted individually (this makes it easier for us to organize).
7. Deadline for all entries is Thursday, October 31st, 2019 at 11:59 PM PST. However, we will accept entries starting Tuesday, October 1st, 2019 at 12:00 AM (0:00) PST. You can enter by filling out the submission form on sabercomp.com
Sith - Anna Johnson
Jedi - Johnston Jefferies
directed by Max & Rachel Jordan
cinematography by Max Jordan
hair & makeup by Rachel Jordan & Sarah Johnson
costume design by Lizzy Poling
practical effects by Jerry Buxbaum & Josiah Poling
bts & grip by Lilly Allman
editing/sound/color by Max Jordan
visual effects by Nathaniel Caauwe
title design by Ricky Elliott
Free background music from https://www.fesliyanstudios.com/